A Bit About Me :)
- I have lived in Henry County my whole life and I graduated from Union Grove.
-I love to read and write and am currently working on a novel called Night of Fire and Moonlight.
- I am a dog person (but love all animals)
- I am afraid of the vents at the bottom of the pool.
-My favorite board game is Apples to Apples.
- I am a visual and kinesthetic learner.
- I want to travel to Canada and New Zealand one day.
-I am a health nut and enjoy unique foods.
-9th grade was my favorite year in high school
-My favorite television shows are Psych, Lie to Me, Gilmore Girls, and Bones.
- I love to learn and believe that this love is the key to being successful!
- I live to help people and take most of my joy from the happiness of others.
This is Miss Morgan's classroom website (if you couldn't tell by the title). It is here to help organize both you and me a little better because I know life is hectic and keeping it all together can be hard.
Remind 101 to receive reminders by text.